Refund and Cancellation Policy
microtalkbroadband.com Refund Policy
microtalkbroadband.com, a service wholly owned and operated by Microtalk Communications Private Limited (“Microtalk”), governed by the cancellation & refund policy of Microtalk Communications Private Limited.
Microtalk’s aim is to provide complete customer satisfaction. In case you are not satisfied with our service and/or product, you can cancel our service and/or product and claim the refund subject to genuine and justifiable reason.
Microtalk’s Cancellation Policy
For Cancellations please contact the us immediately using one of the method described in contact page (https://microtalkbroadband.com/contact).
Requests received later than 7 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
Microtalk’s Refund Policy
• Pre Pay Refunds - If you or Microtalk terminate this Agreement Microtalk will refund any amount which has been prepaid and has not expired and is not accounted for by service charges up to the date of termination. Any promotional credit/bonus awarded will not be refunded and will be deducted from the balance credit before payment refund as if it has been used.
• Post Pay Refunds - If your account is in credit, you can request to have the full balance refunded to you. We will only be liable to refund the part of services unused by the client.
• In case, where we have failed to provide the services as per the agreement, we shall be liable to refund for the said services.
• Refund is subject to justifiable reasons for the said unused services.
• In the absence of plausible cause, no refund claims will be entertained once service acceptance is received from the user. Also, we will not be liable to refund the users in cases of force majeure or outages where we do not have a control over the resolution time, for eg. outages at the end of our Telecom Partners, cloud partners, Internet Services Providers or Internet Hackers.
• We do not solicit refunds of unused balance to any third party account, we only refund to registered customer’s bank account or credit card/debit card through which last payment was made. In case, we do not hold your bank account or card details, you may have to provide proof that the bank account or card belongs to you
How do I request my refund?
Please contact our customer services team (full details can be found under Contact Us on our web site).
How long will it take to receive my refund?
If your refund is approved, we aim to have this refunded to you within 10 working days through your chosen payment method.